Customer Service Support
For one of our big international clients in the Centre of Rotterdam we are looking for an assistant Customer Service Support (FT 40 hours).
The EMEA Head Quarters is situated in Rotterdam. In the EMEA Head Quarters are all the shared services.
In the job you will be responsible for:
- In this challenging position you will be responsible for delivering high quality service to customers in assigned regions by executing and fulfilling orders, resolving complaints and handling customer requests as appropriate in a timely and professional matter
- Ability to prioritize and delivering a high quality of service in a timely, professional and consistent manner
- A good understanding of customer fulfilment processes and operations procedures
- The ability to anticipate and highlight issues relating to operating procedures and systems (SAP and others) to optimize operational efficiency and avoid potential problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of shipping and logistics to achieve results in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- An understanding of how your role affects customer satisfaction
Education and Experience
- Bachelor level is a MUST
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within Customer Service
- English fluently, additional languages are considered to be a plus
- Good knowledge SAP is a MUST
- Organizational strong, good in communications and structured in work
- Flexible and able to coop with volume work
De start date for this position is in June. The salary indication is between the € 2400,- and € 2750,- gross a month for 40 hours a week. This job is fulltime for 40 hours a week.
Send your updated CV to [email protected] or leave your CV by the 'solliciteer nu' button.