Customer Service Representative - Rotterdam
For one of our clients in the chemical industry in the city center of Rotterdam we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (m/f/x) for 40 hours a week.
- Deliver highest quality service to customers in Europe by handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Acts as primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, Hauliers and Freight Forwarders in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way
- Responsible and accountable for the resolution of order-to-cash process problems and effective communication to all involved parties
- Coordinate extra costs handling
- Check and maintain accuracy of Customer Master Data in the SAP system in liaison with Master Data & Credit team
- Check and maintain order completion for Asian intercompany purchases shipped from Europe
- Actively working on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices
- Processing and registering contract and contract addendums in SAP
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements
- Acts as Customer Service/ Admin back up if necessary
- Bachelor degree with a preference for Logistics or Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years working experience as Customer Service Representative
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel
The start date for this position is as soon as possible. The salary indication is between € 2.500,- and € 2.850,- gross per month for 40 hours a week.
If you are interested? Please use the 'sollicteer nu' button to apply.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75