Customer Service Representative
For an international company in the chemical industry we are looking for an Customer Service Representative. The company is working world wide and your main responsibility is to provide the best sales support to the customers.
We are looking for a real teamplayer who is also able to work independently. You must be really service-minded to make sure that every customer is satisfied with the service you gave them.
- Plan shipments, work with warehouse and manage shipping agents to resolve any logistics issues related to accounts and ensure all invoices and other documents are correct
- Strive for internal and external customer satisfaction through continuous improvement of people processes and products
- Assist in resolving issues concerning, but not limited to orders, shipments, mis-shipments and returns
- Enter and confirm all orders received into the system clearly, correctly and timely
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Monitor and update agreements with internal customers to ensure all necessary services are provided
- Issue order confirmation
- Issue invoices and other documentation e.g. certificates of analysis, safety data sheets
- Maintain records of running/open orders, delivery dates etc.
- Instruct warehouse of release and delivery requirements
- Assist during inventory control by monitoring and reconciliation (when applicable)
- Ensure that customer feedback is registered and followed up
- Register customer complaints in Synergi
- Meet the performance targets of the Customer Service Team
- MBO+ level
- Working experience in customer service and administration (minimum 2 years)
- Fluently in English and Dutch
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Familiar with the use of Incoterms 2010
- Familiar with different Payment terms e.g. Payment before Delivery, Documentary Collection and Letters of Credit
Leave your CV at the 'solliciteer nu' button or send it to [email protected]