Cost Analyst - Rotterdam
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For an international chemical company in Rotterdam we are looking for a Cost Analyst (m/f/x).
You are part of a team who is responsible for the analysis, control and management of the Maintenance costing data in order to ensure correct reporting.
- Directing and controlling the maintenance costing processes
- Month-end close activities - cost reporting and forecasting
- Monthly follow up with Maintenance & Finance Management
- Regular review of the processes
- Review of Cost Centres and Workorders with respect to deviations on budget and forecast
- Processing, reconciliation and analysis of large data
- Preparation, managing and execution of the monthly reports
- 3-5 years' experience in cost control with focus on Maintenance & Turnarounds
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Excellent communication skills, service minded and hands on mentality
- Accounting experience and skills
Salary max. € 4.500,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week. Start date as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this job as Cost Analyst at a chemical international company in Rotterdam? Please apply by the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75