Publicatiedatum : 12 januari 2018
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international company in the shipping Industry, in the area of Rotterdam, we are looking for an Assistant Controller.
The Assistant Controller will help improving the financial processes and procedures of our company and will also elevate the finance function to the next level. Our ideal candidate has experience with all daily activities within a financial department with international activities and has an interest in improving, optimizing and automating the daily routines.
- Assist in daily finance operations; AR/AP/GL, Taxes and Budgeting & Reporting
- Assist in periodical closing and preparing the Annual Report (Dutch GAAP and IFRS)
- Assist to improve and optimize usage of the recently implemented financial system (Shipnet)
- Analysis of financial figures
- Describing and improving AO/IC
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Accounting
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the shipping industry
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and regulations, including IFRS
- Affinity with IT
- Experience in using ERP software, preferably Shipnet
- Advanced MS office skills, especially MS Excel
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English
- Hands-on and no 9 to 5 mentality
Use the "solliciteer" button to send us your resume. Reference:10253980.
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel