Account Coordinator Import - Rotterdam
Temporary to Permanent
For our client, a logistic company, in Rotterdam we are looking for an Account Coordinator Import. It's a fulltime and permanent job.
The Account Coordinator is the face forward to the customers related to the operational activities. The Account Coordinators' responsibility is to handle the incoming and/or outgoing shipments operationally and financially.
- Operational responsible for handling complex inbound or outbound shipments independently
- Financial responsible for handling complex inbound or outbound shipments independently
- Responsible for maintain and build up the relation with customers
- Responsible to inquire the Account Management team about certain operational issues
- Responsible for supporting the less experienced Account Coordinators during the daily work
- MBO level 4 (Scheepvaart en Transport College is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a logistic function
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good skills with digital systems (ACS123, GFF, SeeChange, Excel)
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, good planning and delegations skills, accurate and customer focused
Salary between € 2.400,- and € 2.600,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week.
Are you the Account Coordinator Import who we are looking for? Please apply by the 'solliciteer nu' button.
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75