Temporary to Permanent
For an international company we are looking for an Logistic Assistant. In this function you will be reporting to the Logistics Supervisor. In this position you are responsible for product import and export daily operation.
This includes arranging transportation and inventory control.
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a logistic company. Besides that you need some background experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions.
- Vendor invoicing inspection
- Local purchase
- Follow up drop shipments
- Provide assistance with import and export operations
- Certificate of Origin application
- Monthly inventory count (audit and stock adjustment)
- Provide assistance with fumigation and degassing services
- Check import invoices and provide monthly import costs estimations
- Check export invoices and provide monthly export costs estimations
- Minimum of a higher education degree
- Experience in a similar role within an international environment (minimum 1 year)
- Fluent in English in speaking, reading and writing
- Working experience in ERP systems
- Able to work under stress
Send your CV to [email protected] or leave it by the 'solliciteer nu' button.