Customer Service Representative - Ridderkerk
Temporary to Permanent
For our client, an international chemical company, we are looking for a parttime (24 hours) Customer Service Representative.
Our client is situated in the area of Ridderkerk. It is an informal company with a hands-on and no-nonsense mentality. Because of an replacement our client is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative. You will be working in the customer service department.
In this role you are responsible for serving customers worldwide. Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- You will respond to customer product inquiries and you will increase customer satisfaction by understanding your customers' needs and respond quickly to them;
- You will process incoming orders and check these orders against the customer and purchase order agreements and adjust prices according the agreements;
- You will advise the clients about the (petro)chemicals products;
- You will assure that product delivery is in accordance with customer requirements;
- You will maintain contact with warehouses and forwarders to prepare and arrange the shipment of goods. You will create and monitor the outbound activities in order to complete the order. You will also assist with any problems or customer complaints that may occur. In this role you are client focuses, a well communicator and accurate. Furthermore, knowledge of customs documentation and experience in logistical processes is required
- Experience in a customer service / commercial role is required;
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Immediately and parttime available (24 hours)
The starting date is as soon as possible. The salary is between € 2400,- en € 2600,- gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek.
Are you interested in a new challenge at an international company in the area of Rotterdam? Please react via the 'solliteer nu button'
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75