Publicatiedatum : 28 oktober 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For one of our international clients, a fast growing medical devices US company, we're seeking for a hands on, all round and seized Senior Accountant.
You'll join a new team, who are currently hiring multiple positions. Being part of an entrepreneurial environment, where you'll get the opportunity to build a solid and expanding International HQ. You're a direct report of the Finance Director.
If this is appealing to you, take a quick look if your profile is matching the requirements and submit your resume.
In this role, you'll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to be responsible for the following:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Monthly balance sheet and P&L reconciliation and Fluctuation Analysis
- Supervision of the day-to-day operations of the accounting, including the Accounts Payable process
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- VAT and Income tax returns
- Interface with management in various departments, including sales operations, IT and Supply chain
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years General Ledger accounting experience is required, in an international environment
- Strong Excel and database skills, Oracle experience preferred
- Personality: hands on in terms of rolling up your sleeves, great team player (throughout the organization), ability to interact effectively with all levels, time management skills should be on a high level, being entrepreneurial and responsible
- Fluent English (Dutch is preferred)
Is your profile matching and are you interested? Please upload your resume! For any questions, please contact our office via +31 (0)20 470 90 11.
When you haven't received a reaction within 10 workdays, your application will not be included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam