Publicatiedatum : 27 oktober 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Voor DIF fondsbeheer, zoeken we een Junior Controller.
Ben je WO opgeleid, analytisch ingesteld en sterk met Excel lees bekijk dan volledige beschijving en stuur ons je CV:
DIF (www.dif.eu) is an independent dedicated fund management company offering investors access to portfolios of infrastructure assets.
DIF started in 2005 with the launch of its first fund and currently manages five infrastructure funds and several co-investment funds. The funds target investments in PPP/PFI concession projects (e.g. roads, schools, hospitals) and renewable energy projects (onshore wind and solar).
DIF is currently raising a new infrastructure fund focused on instructure assets with a slightly higher risk profile than is current funds. In total DIF manages an equity portfolio of €3.3 billion of PPP/PFI and renewable energy assets, growing with €200 - €300 million per year.
DIF has a team of ca. 65 professionals located across its offices in Amsterdam (Schiphol), Paris, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney and Luxembourg, providing it with access to the growing number of investment opportunities across Europe, North America and Australia.
DIF has invested in and manages more than 170 infrastructure and renewable energy projects, with a total asset value of more than € 20 billion.
- Modelling: each asset is structured in a complex, >25 year cash flow model, including different layers of financing and optimisation elements. You will review the model, analyse the data in the model and analyse the quarterly changes. A good feel for checks with great eye for detail and improvements is required
- Fund software: DIF is implementing a professional consolidation software package as a tool for the fund consolidations. You will be part of the implementation team and will be one of the key users for future reporting and enhancing the system
- Consolidation of the main funds, prepare and compose Annual Reports of the fund entities and its subsidiaries
- Investor reporting: report to our investors on a quarterly basis on the performance of the funds and on the performance of the capital per individual investor
- Investor queries and questionnaires: ad hoc investor questions and stand-alone or periodic but individual questions and forms require critical analysis
- DNB reporting: quarterly reporting to the regulator
- Fund raising: assist in calculating and maintaining DIF's track record
Your experience and skills
- University degree (Master) in Econometrics, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Familiarity with Advanced Excel (modelling and/or VBA) are prerequisites
- Ability to build strong relationships with others and desire to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of controlling and accounting
- Knowledge of financial instruments, like derivatives, and valuations is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Dutch, any other language is an advantage
- 2-3 year work experience in a relevant environment with strong motivation
- Technically and analytically strong
- Systematic & structured
- Customer focus
- Eagerness in problem solving
- Managing responsibilities
- Sense of humor
- You will meet with 4-7 different people at DIF, to get a feeling for mutual match. Probably in two meetings, depending on alignment of agenda's
- Assessment online
- Assessment at DIF (case study)
Please react with your CV. For more information please contact Accounting Operations via Telephonenumber 020-4709011
If you have not received a reaction within 10 working days, your application is not included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam