Publicatiedatum : 05 oktober 2016
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
OfficeTeam is looking for a fulltime Demand Planner. The Demand Planner is responsible for the demand and supply planning for different products.
- Responsible for the demand planning
- Collect and review forecasts and other inputs from sales and other departments
- Weekly forecast validation against budget and trends
- Monitor the daily business and adjust forecast when needed
- Supporting the European brand and sales department in all questions about product and inventory
- Keeping daily contact with warehouse regarding the stock levels, product shipments, push orders etc.
- Managing the stock levels
- Monitoring and maintaining the key account collections
- Reviewing past due pending orders and try to keep them always on an acceptable level
- 3-5 years working experience in a supply chain planning, preferably within the fashion/retail industry
- Immediately fulltime available
- Proven track record in SAP, excellent Excel knowledge
- HBO thinking and working level
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferable
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Good analytical skills
- Organized, accurate and consistent, follow up is important
- Able to work independently but within a team with 10 colleagues
Please send your resume with motivation. For further questions, please contact Ilse Stokman via 020-3463482. If you would like to apply, please use the 'solliciteer' button below.
1062 EA Amsterdam