Publicatiedatum : 06 oktober 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We are looking for a Business Analyst for a well-known international retail company. The primary responsibilities are management of Store wage hours and optimizing staff costs.
To be achieved through weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of Store's hours and the associated costs to the business to senior management. You will share joint responsibility with the Manager Wage Analysis for the management of Store Wages. This position will also provide technical expertise and project leadership for the Operations team in relevant areas.
- Prepare and review reporting for Management & Operations of Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor and control worked Hours within target for over +6000 employees located in +600 stores across 19 countries
- Pursue and coordinate opportunities with Central Operations
- Analyze wage expenditures and develop conclusions on opportunities for optimization
- Support the annual budget process for store wages: set up reports, gather data, present data to management
- Assist in creating and/or improving ad hoc reports
- Assist the Manager Wage Analysis with various projects
- Act as independent back-up for the Manager Wage Analysis in case of absence
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations or Business Management, or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in finance and/or operations analysis
- Experience in an international and complex cost structure is a must
- Experience in Wage Analysis as such is not required but constitute a strong asset
- Advanced level Excel skills required, experience with Visual Basic is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Access is a strong asset; must be a quick study for reporting tools
- Ability to plan, organize and execute to meet deadlines under time sensitive conditions
- Accomplished analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and improve complex reports and processes
- Accurate and analytical working method, hard working and goal oriented mentality, strong and service oriented personality
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send you resume to email@example.com.
If you havn't heard from us within 10 working days you application hasn't been taken into procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam