Publicatiedatum : 19 mei 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
Looking for a great opportunity to grow your career within an international and growing company in Nijmegen?
Our client is an leading medical company. They have offices all around the world and are situated in Nijmegen. It is a temporary position for 2 months (maybe longer) and you will support the management team.
In this role you will be responsible for the support of the managing director. You provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve the management and advanced administrative duties. Besides this you proactively prepare events and meetings. Furthermore you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for operational management of company vehicle fleet, telephony, facility management, office supplies purchasing, printed matters, etc.
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations for Managing Director
- Schedule meetings and manage management's calendar, Compose internal and external correspondence in Dutch and English on Top Management level
- Arrange and coordinate autonomously logistics for off-site meetings and/or events
- Coordinate logistics for department new hires by requesting phone extensions, space, ordering computers, office supplies, cell phone, business cards, etc.
- Take minutes at meetings, update appropriate charts
- High school diploma and minimum 5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills on management level (in English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and structured work approach
Are you interested in a new challenge at an international company in Rotterdam? Please apply by the 'solliciteer' button. Reference number: MK07
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel