Boekhouding en finance
For an International company in the area of Nijmegen (Cuijck) we are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager with an International responsibility with the scope of Europe.
Responsible for leading the company's financial department including the IT function. Budget preparation and control, reporting, analysis of costs, and cash control. Maintaining controls with financial institutions and systems information. In addition responsible for finance and tax issues, audits and legal issues. Optimizing the best use of resource, and maximizing the benefit to shareholders. Participating in the creation of growth strategies and defining the strategic business direction. Responsible for managing the IT function (3,8 FTE). Member of Management Team Cuijk. Coordination of the staff within both departments.
- Coordinate the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and all relevant business information, ensuring the reliability and integrity of these financial reports, fiscal, operational and external.
- Develop planning and forecasting models, along with sensitivity analysis of the business.
- Manage budgets, cash projection and maintain relationships with banks and other relevant financial institutions.
- Lead the evaluation of investment projects, and the necessary resources required for implementation.
- Manage the company's yearly financial audits by external audit companies, including SOX compliance.
- Support the company's fiscal strategy, ensuring local tax compliance and meeting local requirements for tax filings. Support processes that minimise the tax impact on earnings and shareholders, with support from external tax consultants.
- Support the Sales and Operations functions within the Company with adequate financial information streams and initiatives regarding productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Supporting I.T. projects required to enable users to interact both internally and externally.
- Managing the IT functions.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling.
- Proven track record (> 10 years) in Finance added with Leadership experience
- Experience as a Manager in a multination company or similar.
- Implementation of successful financial strategies that have had a strong and positive impact on business.
- Strong knowledge of operations and business within the European market preferable.
- Dutch and high level of English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to analyse and solve problems; assessing implications using a broad perspective, and identify less obvious solutions.
- Good communication and negotiating skills; ability to agree on a course of action, individually or as a team. Seeking results that serve their mutual interests as a form of alternative resolution to disputes.
- Strategic planning skills; ability to develop plans and programmes, analyzing goals and objectives for the good of the organisation.
- Highly focused on results. Commitment to quality. Constantly seeking improvements for results.
- Ability to work impartially.
- Pro active and innovative; dynamic and hands on. Ability to identify problems, and taking action to address them. To be a quick thinker and decision maker.
- Willingness to work towards the achievement of tasks, commitments or obligations assigned by their superiors.
- Management and knowledge of production processes, marketing, logistics and administration.
- Updates: Accounting and tax regulations/financial management /foreign trade/auditing/corporate law.
- Technology: knowledge of management software and ERP.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director at 040-2348750.