Publicatiedatum : 30 november 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an International company we are looking for a Controller.
The Business Controller will assist in further developing & optimizing the control department towards becoming a business partner and adding value besides reporting only within this growing organization.
Deliverables / Tasks
- The Business Controller is responsible for providing efficient, reliable and proactive management information.
- Analysis and preparation of forecasts (estimate, budget, strategic plan).
- Provide internal and external financial and KPI reports and analyse the data in order to support strategic decision making.
- Clarify financial implications of possible business decisions and to suggest improvements.
- Highlight new opportunities.
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree in Business Economics or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in business control, analyzing and reporting.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Result focused and a strong business acumen.
- Ambitious, energetic and pro-active.
- Key user in SAP.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Roderick Francot, Division Manager Finance & Accounting, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven