Publicatiedatum : 08 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a world leading company with a Headquarter in Maastricht we are currently searching for a Project Controller. This company has development, manufacturing and creative facilities in over 10 countries worldwide.
The Corporate Controlling department acts as a business partner to management across the whole organization. The department has a key role in providing relevant information as a basis for management decisions and the steering economic value creation. Central tasks of the Corporate Controlling function include regular / adhoc reporting to top management and shareholders, planning and forecasting as well as analyzing the financials. A business partner Corporate Controlling supports Investment Processes, Project Analyses and Analyses on Operational Performance. The Corporate Controlling department is composed by a young and dynamic team. As the department is still in the build-up phase, it offers the opportunity to contribute in shaping a successful and unique working environment.
* Set up and implement ongoing project analysis processes.
* Monthly analysis of project budgets as well as adhoc reporting.
* Deliver project analysis information to project team members and management on a monthly basis.
* Work with other analysts to identify project trends and issues.
* Conduct monthly analysis meetings with Project Managers to review critical project information and develop project trends and forecasts
* Bachelor Degree in business administration (or equivalent); Master's preferred.
* 3- 4 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Controlling (BIG4 Audit).
* Experience and capability in working in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment.
* Collaborative and communicative personality.
* Ability to work with a senior management team.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Fluency in English, German advantage.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 50 or [email protected]
5657 DV Eindhoven