Junior Business & Pricing Analyst
Boekhouding en finance
For an international SSC in Limburg we are looking for a Junior Business & Pricing Analyst. We looking for candidates who are available and wants to start their career within a dynamic financial shared service centre.
As Junior Business & Pricing Analyst you take part in the After Market (AM) division Team. You report directly to the division Director. In this role as a Pricing Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for aftermarket parts interpretation, pricing for customer quotations and European pricing policy. This position will interface with Sales, Engineering, Distributors and vendors in order to understand product specifications, raw material usage, labor rates and efficiency, parts requirements and accurately identify parts to current standards for quotes and order.
Additional administrative work is required such as data entry for international buying groups, database administration, market analysis, intercompany price setting and filing. Strategic duties include but not limited to development of Market and Pricing Tools, Define European pricing policies, as well as maintenance and analysis of customer agreements and contracts.
- Direct report to After Market Division Director
- Responsible for the entire reporting and intercompany pricing process
- Takes part of the analysis of financial statements of the AM Division in close cooperation with Division Controller
- Performs market / product analysis
- Ad hoc assignments always related to business or pricing issues
- Formulates recommendations based upon analysis on local company level gross prices with the respective customer discount structures
- Leading intercompany pricing projects
- Bachelor or master degree in Accounting / Economics
- Experience with business and/or pricing analyses
- Communicate in English (written & spoken), Dutch is preferable
- Salary indication: between € 2.500,- - € 3.000,- a month based on a 40 hour workweek.
Are you interested in this position and wants to apply? Please send your resume to [email protected] Reference: 1805022ATRP