Publicatiedatum : 04 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an International company in the Area of Maastricht we are currently looking for an Accountant.
In this function, you are responsible for supporting financial accounting processes to provide timely and accurate reporting in accordance with both local regulations and US GAAP requirements.
- Oversees the maintenance of accounts and records by managing disbursements, expenses and income.
- Compiles and analyses financial information through preparation of reports, general ledger entries and journal entries.
- Assures financial accuracy by preparing business unit and consolidated income statements and balance sheets and other accounting statements and reports.
- Designs, modifies, installs and maintains general accounting systems to provide records of assets, liabilities and financial transactions.
- Establishes and communicates accounting policies by maintaining a thorough understanding of GAAP and new accounting guidance as appropriate.
- Takes an active interest in seeking opportunities for continuous improvement, standardizing processes across multiple divisions.
- Works to deliver upon key performance metrics and service levels agreed with business partners.
- Specific to the fixed asset specialty: review capital requests and review fixed asset database.
- Designs, modifies, installs and maintains policies / work instructions, Local and Global. and ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments.
- Participant in FP&A process, including the preparation and input of OPEX plans / annual budgets into specified cost centres.
- Education level, Bachelor or Master degree in Financial Accounting.
- Experience in general ledger accounting.
- Continuous improvement attitude.
- Good English verbal & written communication skills + other European language is an asset.
- Experience in the use of SAP ERP application (Finance/Accounting module).
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director at 040-234 87 50.
5657 DV Eindhoven