Junior Financial Analyst
Publicatiedatum : 01 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an International Company in Heerlen we are looking for a Junior Finance Analyst.
The Analyst provides strategic analysis and business support to the European Operations organization to help achieve metrics and financial targets through management metrics and financial reporting/analysis.
- Prepare and documentation of monthly departmental OpEx overviews and accruals.
- Control tangible fixed assets.
- Assist Supervisor Financial Planning & Analysis in preparation for
monthly management review meetings.
- Support departments in financial analyses.
- Assist Supervisor Financial Planning & Analysis in planning and
- Support in setup and maintenance of objectives and results
measurement on departmental level.
- Prepare and maintain financial close binder (on a monthly basis) for
further certification and auditing purposes.
- Update and maintain financial procedures within Risk Control and Tracking System.
- Support Supervisor Financial Planning & Analysis in
benchmarking EDC with internal and external supply chain metrics.
- Review payroll entry of outsourced vendor and upload payroll entry.
- Analyze total payroll sub ledger and communicate findings /issues.
- Degree in accounting and/or finance required; Bachelor degree.
- At least 3 years Finance experience with a fastpaced multinational company.
- Understanding of the business processes with financial statements.
- Analytic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven