Publicatiedatum : 08 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an International company we are looking for a Finance Analyst.
The Analyst provides strategic analysis and business support to the European Operations organization to help achieve metrics and financial targets through management metrics, financial reporting/analysis.
- Assist with the quarterly forecasting and prepare the annual operating plan for all functions in Operations under Supply Chain Europe.
- Report monthly results for Operations, track key indicators through balanced scorecards;
- comment and appraise performance; recommend and drive corrective action plans.
- Produce a monthly Summary for the Supply Chain.
- Compile and analyze each Month financial information through preparation of reports, general ledger entries and journal entries in SAP and hyperion.
- Assure financial accuracy by preparing business unit and consolidated income statements and balance sheets.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Constantly appraise business performance and check that existing plans are well geared towards driving strong profitable growth.
- Monitor the development of the cost structure.
- Challenge and recommend changes to plans where appropriate. Helps division remains on target
- Perform profitability analysis on supply chain models.
- Actively participate in Finance and Operation meetings.
- Key participant in FP&A process,including the preparation and data input of plans / annual budgets into Pillar.
- Degree in accounting and/or finance required; Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years Finance experience with a fast- paced multinational company.
- Solid understanding of the business processes with financial statements
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Exposure to Lean Business Process/Six Sigma.
PLease apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven