Supervisor Customer Service
Publicatiedatum : 01 november 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an International company in Weert we are currently looking for a Supervisor Customer Service.
Responsible for the operational leading of a team of customer service and after sales representatives, to deliver excellent execution in the transactional Order process.
Ensure seamless integration on process-, communication- and interpersonal level within the process environment. Build a strong relationship with the European commercial team and sales organization.
- Manage, develop and grow a team of customer service and after sales representatives.
- Drive improvements in all aspects of customer service in order to eliminate non-value added activities and quality inhibitors.
- Enable and support external links with commercial operations, sales, product management, finance, operations.
- Ensure Customer Service and After Sales support towards all internal and external customers.
- Ensure that teamwork is at the highest standard across the department, to support the daily operation and future projects and improvements.
- Meet the confirmed operational targets.
- Own, lead and deliver standard Customer Service transactions processes.
- Own, lead and deliver correct and fast responsiveness on after sales requests.
- Drive to ensure a solid and satisfied customer feedback, with a score as set target.
- Drive the approach within the team and ensure growth towards Gold Performance.
- Manage the end-to-end process from order entry till dispatch of the order (incl. the correct receipt of the order to the customer), followed by all after sales (complaints, repairs, RMA) responsibilities.
- Guide and support the Customer Service and After Sales Representatives in the daily business.
- Support the continuous improvement in all day-to-day processes.
- Guide and lead the team in order to meet all set KPI's of the CS Department.
- Prepare and execute the yearly PFT's of the CSR's under the leadership of the Customer Service Manager and ensure the personal development of every Customer Service and After Sales Representative.
- Support commercial teams and sales organization.
- Support Customer Service Manager on the preparation of the weekly sales calls.
- Inform and advise Customer Service Manager on daily CS performances.
- Develop awareness of Policies and ITC regulations.
- BA/BS educated.
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain (Customer Service, Fulfillment, Warehousing and/or Materials Movement) as Supervisor or Team leader.
- Fluent English language in writing and speaking. Other languages are an advantage.
- Effective presentation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in working with targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong ability to switch between the communication levels (operational / tactical / strategically).
- A proven people manager with listening skills and positive "can do" attitude and ability to prioritize and multitask.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven