Publicatiedatum : 16 augustus 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a highly dedicated and Leading Global Supplier providing a complete range of advanced technical consumable parts and complementary products & services for the Semiconductor-, LED- and Solar Wafer Processing Industries, we are currently recruiting exclusively for a Global Controller.
The Global Controller that we are searching for has in-depth knowledge on controlling in an international, industrial environment.
In this challenging role and as part of the global management team you support the strategic and tactical decision-making processes. Due to your knowledge and business mindset you are able to translate figures which espouse business decisions to achieve the targeted grow ambition. You work independently and offer (un)solicited advice to the organization to improve performance and optimize business processes. Thanks to your in-depth understanding of the (Project) planning & control cycle, (consolidated) management information, investment proposals, risk management and governance, you are able to lead improvement projects within these areas.
You lead 2 dedicated team members and part of an international finance team of in total 10 employees. You report directly to the CFO.
* Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling, preferably completed with a Master in (Business) controlling;
* Proven track record (> 10 years) in controlling within a global and industrial environment;
* Ability to analyze data in combination with non-financial information to support business decisions;
* Affinity with information systems and data processing;
* Result driven, Can-do attitude, Hands-on, reliable, creative, flexible and cooperative;
* Leadership experience will be an advantage for this role;
* Fluent in English, Dutch would be preferable.
This company offers:
* A high-tech environment with an ambitious Dutch market leading company;
* Dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our staff is our strength!
* Open atmosphere in a professional, constructive working environment;
* A challenging position that offers plenty of opportunities for development.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director at 040-2348750.
5657 DV Eindhoven