Publicatiedatum : 01 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a Company with International exposure we are currently searching for a: Financial Controller.
In this role you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all tasks within Audit and Financial Controlling for the Dutch subsidiaries. You will coordinate all processes around balance sheet reviews, account reconciliations, tax planning activities, audits and process improvements.
The role reports directly to the Controller EMEA, the role is primarily based Weert, The Netherlands, and this will be part of the financial team of the European Distribution Centre. The controller will have dotted-line reporting responsibility to the EDC Finance Manager.
Strong knowledge of Accounting concepts and principles is essential (Dutch GAAP, US GAAP), good working knowledge of Dutch Tax regulations is an asset for this role.
- Ensure excellence in controllership (timely and accurate Statutory and Tax filings, local and US GAAP statutory compliance).
- Manage the relationship with the statutory and internal auditors for the Dutch legal entities.
- Interface with local and shared service centre Accounting team (mainly for AP/AR/GL).
- Own local GAAP and US GAAP reporting in collaboration with the Controller EMEA and Finance Manager Supply Chain.
- Balance sheet review with EMEA HQ, reports for Global Tax Controller, intercompany reconciliation, actual and forecast reporting.
- Review/approve monthly and quarterly account reconciliations, and drive quality improvement.
- Review/authorize capitalization of new assets (tangible and intangible).
- Manage SOX compliance processes for both legal entities, including control gap assessments, cycle process testing, segregation of duties reviews
- Manage recharge mechanisms related to HQs (i.e. contrac.ts, billing, etc. of management fees).
- Manage company processes in relation to Taxation provisions.
- Ensure adequate Cash management (cash forecasting, cash pool project).
- Provide operational controllership support to the business.
- Support the EMEA Controller with ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 7+ years proven work experience in finance / accounting / controlling.
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts and principles is a must (Dutch GAAP, US GAAP).
- Energetic and dynamic team player.
- Ability to work with individuals from different level in the organization.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ownership and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.
- HFM/Hyperion/Oracle experience is desirable.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director at 040-234 87 50.
5657 DV Eindhoven