Boekhouding en finance
Are you an excellent Accounting Analyst, looking for you a new job within an international company? We are currently looking for an Accounting Analyst in Eindhoven. The company is operating within the IT hardware.
Your primary responsibilities are assisting the Accounting Manager and supporting the accounting department.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Preparing asset & liability account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documenting financial transactions by entering accounting information
- Assisting management and Finance department
- Preparing & analyzing balance sheet, profit & loss statements
- Making certain all financial reporting deadlines
- Assisting financial audits, tax returns and controls (Tax/VAT)
- Managing other related administrative duties
- Assisting in month end closure
- Managing financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Disputing management
- Making monthly IC reconciliations
- MBA of HBO in Accounting education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP
- Good knowledge of SAP and general computer skills like MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
The salary indication for this function is between € 3.500,- and € 4.000,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week. For this position a work week of 40 hours is required.
Are you the Accounting Analyst who we are looking for? For more information and / or questions, please contact us via 010 2801570 or send an email to [email protected] Reference: 10266761