Senior Financial Analyst - Region Dordrecht
september 21, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
For an international company in the Medical branch, in the area of Dordrecht, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst (m/f).
You are responsible to support the EMEA Operations, Distribution and Quality teams. The function will have an European support role as well a more dedicated role to support the EMEA distribution and Supply Chain organization. You will provide financial leadership in the areas of financial planning, reporting and analysis and will work closely with the Finance Manager EMEA Distribution and the Director Finance EMEA Operations.
European Support role:
- Key user Hyperion for EMEA Operations, Distribution and Quality teams
- Support the month-end closing process, projection and budget for EMEA Operations, Distribution and Quality teams and prepare analytics in general
- Support & coordinate, for all the Ops locations, the costs centers reporting into central/PE
- Support Compliance with internal and external rules and regulations (FCPA, US GAAP, internal accounting policies etc.) for EMEA Operations
- Support the internal control framework, Sox, Compliance for EMEA Operations and Distribution and safeguard the proper set up of the internal controls
- Drive improvement to the Finance & cost accounting processes
- Support on difference EMEA Ops projects
Distribution/EMEA Supply Chain Support role:
- Ensure timely completion of the monthly close process for assigned responsibility for the legal entity Global Supply Chain Center and the EMEA Distribution Markets (MEME)
- Support in preparation of the projections and annual budgeting process for all functions relating to the EMEA Distribution markets (MEME)
- Provide backup support for the Finance Manager EMEA Distribution
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3 - 5 years' experience in accounting or financial reporting, preferably in a complex multinational organization
- Fluent in English
- Auditing experience in external or internal audit is a pre
- Experience with ERP and financial reporting systems; SAP and/or Hyperion is preferred
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills, result oriented, flexible, pro-active
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints
- Likes to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Ability to set the right priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written form in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to influence others and drive results in a demanding work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
Your salary will be between € 4.000,- and € 4.500,- gross a month.
Are you interested in this role and do you live in the area of Dordrecht? Please apply by using the 'Solliciteer nu' button.