Procurement Employee France
Publicatiedatum : 12 oktober 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international company in the field of personal protective equipment we are looking for a Procurement Employee. Besides the equipment they also support their customers in health and safety policy through training, consultancy and research.
In the role of Procurement Employee France you will be working on the Supply and Demand Department. They serve internationally but your focus is on the France market.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and intervening in anomalies in the procurement process
- Creating an optimal and stable procurement process
- You run several checks in order fulfillment, delivery reliability and the quality of the shipment
- Making purchase orders
- Check order confirmations and anticipates proactive on divergent dates
- You will ensure optimal coherence between supply and demand / suppliers and customers
- Offering and implement the recommendations for improvements and optimizations
- Several administrative tasks
- A secondary vocational education, preferably supplemented with nevi and / or inventory management
- 0-5 years experience in purchasing
- (Near) native French is a must
- Experience with Slimstock, M3 or other POM ERP modules
- Knowledge of the Office software (especially Excel) and modern automation
- Good command of English in spoken and written
- Dutch is a plus
- Independent and good communication skills
Use the ' solliciteer nu' button.
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel