Junior Treasury Analyst
Publicatiedatum : 07 juni 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international insurance company in the area of The Hague we are looking for a Junior Treasury Analyst.
For this role we are looking for a starter or someone with 1-2 years of working experience within a treasury/finance department. You will be part of the newly to be build Treasury Group for an International organization specialized in Claims Management.
- Liquidity Management
- Cash Management
- Managing the operational side of the monthly/weekly Clearing House/Netting process.
- Maintain the current procedures as well as drafting and implementing new procedures & policies.
- Support the documentation process of bank account openings, closings and other documents which support the treasury side of the business.
- Supporting the banking rationalization process.
- Supporting the implementation of a new Cash Flow Forecasting tool.
- As the group finance team is a small team, you may also be asked to execute finance activities, which are not directly linked to treasury.
- Bachelor degree in finance
- Keen to work with multiple banking systems and SAP
- Experienced user of Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you work within an international team
Use the 'solliciteer' button. Reference 9304544
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel