Senior Accountant - Den Bosch
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
Are you an excellent Senior Accountant, looking for a new job? For an international IT company in Den Bosch we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant (m/f/x).
It concerns a permanent job for 40 hours a week. Start date as soon as possible.
The primary focus of the roll as Senior Accountant is to support the preparation of financial statements for the companies fast-growing risk software and e-learning divisions. It will provide an opportunity for an individual to gain an overall understanding of the Company's financial statements by playing an integral role in supporting the operations of the business.
- Facilitating the timely completion and analysis of financial results and accounting transactions, leading an efficient close process, and understanding of internal and external requirements to ensure accurate reporting
- Review, research, and recommend improvements to analysis, reporting, and systems
- Assist the Controller in preparing forecasts (quarterly) and budgets (annually) for the risk and learning portfolios
- Analyze revenue arrangements to ensure proper revenue recognition and identify potential issues and you will review and verify accuracy of monthly journal entries, reconciliations, and accounting classifications
- Coordinate accounting matters with other departments and locations and completing the month-end close process in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide business partners and management with actual-to-budget variance analysis including providing insight to identify causes and resolution of variances
- Analyze financial reports and records, making both accounting and operational improvement recommendations
- Assist the Treasurer in the daily banking requirements and cash forecast process and provide support and analyses to external auditors
- Respond to financial inquiries of operational management providing requested information for management of the business
- Perform periodic testing of key internal controls, and alerts management to any control deficiencies in a timely manner
- Provide functional guidance or training to less-experienced associates
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience; corporate accounting experience preferred
- Highly proficient in accounting software systems, Excel and IFRS
- Strong leadership skills and team player mentality
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership ability and excellent communication skills
Salary for this job is max € 6.000,- gross per month based on 40 hours a week.
Are you the Senior Accountant we are looking for? Do you live in Den Bosch or are you willing to travel to Den Bosch? Than this could be the great opportunity for you! Please apply directly via the 'apply' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75