Interim Project Controller
Capelle aan den IJssel
Interim & project
Interim- en project management
For one of our clients, an international company in the offshore, we are currently looking for a:
Lead Project Controller
- Assess the financial implications of project-related activities with a major focus on fabrication related issues;
- Liaise with the Subcontracting Department;
- Be a proactive and solid partner for the project director, package manager(s) and project engineer(s);
- Liaise with the Finance department in case of issues with invoices;
- Advise relevant stakeholders about potential risks of the project;
- Maintain overviews on costs, revenues and risks for monthly financial and project reports;
- Perform cost assessments in case of contract variations and identify cost trends;
- Prepare Cash flows, KPI's, Backlog and project accruals on a monthly basis.
- Minimum education at Bachelor level;
- 5- 10 years of experience as a Project Controller in a similar industry (Offshore, Construction, Marine environment);
- Preferably experience as Project Controller in steel fabrication or offshore construction;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Key words: assertive, proactive, flexible, multitasking, able to work under pressure, team player and accurate;
- Interested in technical offshore project activities.
- Interviews will take place in week 46. Start date: week 47.
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the requirements? Contact us asap!