Finance Manager - Breda
juli 2, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
For an International organization in Manufacturing, in the region of Breda, we are looking for a Finance Manager m/v.
As a Finance Manager you are one of the business partners at the heart of our organization.
You will oversee all financial and administrative aspects of the company, asses the financial performance and provide advice and guidance for tactical decision making. You will be part of the local management team and lead a small Finance team of 3 people.
- Consolidation of all entities in the statutory accounts (approx. 10 entities) of the company
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports and interpret financial information to Senior management while recommending further courses of action
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans, and provide analysis of variances
- Analyze changes in products, raw materials, and manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs and gross margin
- Analyze trends and develop projections for the Unit financial metrics
- Analyze and forecast cash position
- Conduct reviews, calculations and evaluations on cost-reduction opportunities
- Drive and support productivity improvements throughout the organization
- Drive and support purchasing savings initiatives
- Interact and communicate with Regional Finance Director, Corporate headquarters, Company banks
- Coordinate and properly account for legal requirements to support government's grants-subsidy
- Analyze and own working capital improvement projects
- Support where required in daily more operational finance tasks and during the month end process
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or economics
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leadership role within an international manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, financial analysis and forecasting
- Experience with treasury and preventing financial risks in a complex business environment
- Good understanding of both financial and operational processes
- You have a solid understanding of business processes
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have solid analytical and critical decision-making skills with strategic ability
- You have strong planning and organization skills
- You have an ability to manage stakeholders effectively at all levels, both in-and external.
- You have an ability to perform root-cause analysis and problem resolution
- You are team-oriented and a people manager
Please apply directly via de 'Solliciteer' button.