Accounts Receivable Administrator - Breda
juni 21, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator (m/f) in Breda. The company is operating within the construction industry.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will be responsible for processing invoices, accounts reconciliation and liaising with our sale sites across Europe and the Middle East. In this role you will:
- Balance sales reports
- Reconcile and post cash receipts to customer accounts
- Maintain and record day-to-day AR transactions
- Make 'soft calls' to customers for collection and enquiries
- Review aged AR reports, follow-up as required with the sales team, and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare regular and ad hoc AR reports using specified templates
- 1-3 years of Accounts Receivable or accounting experience
- Experience with Oracle is a pre
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Team player
- Ambition, drive and result oriented
- Good working knowledge of the English language
Salary max € 3.000,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week. Start date is as soon as possible. This is a fulltime job.
Are you the Accounts Payable Accountant for our client in Breda who we are looking for? Please reply by the 'solliciteer' button.