Accounts Payable Administrator - Breda
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
Our client, located in the European headquarters in Breda, is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator (m/f/x). The company is operating within the building industry. If you'd like the opportunity to join a dynamic accounting team in a multinational setting, then please read on to learn more!
Reporting to the Supervisor Accounts Payable, in this exciting role you will:
- Review, verify and process invoices, purchase orders and expense reports from various offices, and sale sites
- Input data / invoices into Oracle ERP system
- Follow up on unpaid and late invoices
- Collect, verify and maintain accurate and complete information on applicable vendors
- Perform other various accounting duties as required from time to time
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles gained through previous accounting experience, preferably in accounts payable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Fulltime, 40 hours
Start date as soon as possible. Salary for this job is maximum € 3.000,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week.
Are you an excellent Accounts Payable Administrator and interested in a new job within this international company at Breda? Apply by the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75