Treasury Operations Officer
Boekhouding en finance
Would you like to start off your career (or as a second step) in a fantastic opportunity to become Treasury Operations Officer in a small team with highly experienced international bankers? You have the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and manage core clients. You report to the Chief Operations Officer.
This role offers you a challenging environment in which operational excellence, innovative markets and product development are important ingredients. The office of our client is based in one of the most prominent and beautiful historical buildings in Amsterdam, close to the city center.
Do you want to join a young company that experienced strong growth in the last years and has a healthy growth expectation toward the future? Take the opportunity to see if the responsibilities and requirements are matching your profile and apply for this job.
- Day to day treasury operations for the client, including registration of trades, looking up and entering exchange and interest rates, performing payments, following up activities to be performed by clients, resolving differences in valuations/ amounts with banks and clients
- Having contact with your clients, by telephone and e-mail. Some clients are based in their building and visit you on a daily basis
- Pro-actively you propose improvements to their processes and systems leading to their customers being increasingly impressed by their services
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- You are not scared off by the financial vocabulary: accounting, currency risk, settlements, lending and derivatives
- English fluent and preferably speak a second language
- Personality: analytical mindset, work accurately 100% of your time, like to learn new things
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half and our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam +31 20 470 90 11