Treasure Operations Officer
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.000,00 / month
Boekhouding en finance
Would you like to start off your career (or as a second step) in a fantastic opportunity to become Treasury Operations Officer (m/f) in a small team with highly experienced international bankers? You have the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and manage core clients. You report to the Chief Operations Officer.
This role offers you a challenging environment in which operational excellence, innovative markets and product development are important ingredients. The office of our client is based in one of the most prominent and beautiful historical buildings in Amsterdam, close to the city center.
Do you want to join a young company that experienced strong growth in the last years and has a healthy growth expectation toward the future? Take the opportunity to see if the responsibilities and requirements are matching your profile and apply for this job.
- Day to day treasury operations for the client, including registration of trades, looking up and entering exchange and interest rates, performing payments, following up activities to be performed by clients, resolving differences in valuations/ amounts with banks and clients
- Having contact with your clients, by telephone and e-mail. Some clients are based in our building and visit you on a daily basis
- Pro-actively you propose improvements to our processes and systems leading to our customers being increasingly impressed by our services
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- You are not scared off by the financial vocabulary: accounting, currency risk, settlements, lending and derivatives
- English fluent and preferably speak a second language
- Personality: analytical mindset, work accurately 100% of your time, like to learn new things
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11