Supply Chain Planner
Publicatiedatum : 31 mei 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible to work with newly implemented systems to forecast and replenish products according to marketing plans and sales budgets. The principle requirement of the Supply Chain Planner is to analyze the flow of products, according to collaboratively developed forecasts, through the Supply Chain from vendors through to the customer stores. The main goal of the analyst is to ensure the right product is at the right place at the right time.
- Creation and analysis of product forecasts to maintain high accuracy of inventories
- Bi-weekly forecast validation against budget and trends
- Monitor the daily business and adjust forecast when needed
- Manage inventory by minimizing slow moving, obsolete, overstocked and dead items
- Supporting the European brand and sales department in all questions about products and inventory
- Keeping daily contact with warehouse regarding the stock levels, vendor shipments, key account orders etc.
- Manage customer orders; ensuring high levels of accuracy, quality, and service for strategic customer accounts
- Respond to seasonal and contractual demand fluctuations
- Proactively communicates issues related to order management and handles all customer inquiries to complete resolution
- Supporting the Sales representatives with sample sets for new releases
- Bachelor degree (HBO/WO) in Supply Chain Management or related
- Experience with JD Edwards is considered a plus
- You live in or nearby Amsterdam
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch is a plus
- Analytical skilled
For more information please contact Officeteam via 020-3463490 or send your resume to [email protected]
If you have not heard from us within 10 working days you application has not been taken into procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam