Publicatiedatum : 20 oktober 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
55 - 65 K
Our client is a leading producer of access equipment and mobile aerial workplatforms.
We are currently looking for an accountant to strengthen the Accounting and Compliance team.
The primary function of this position is to perform month-end and statutory reporting for one or more legal entities and be involved in financial projects. To realize this you have to work closely together with other financial departments to ensure control and compliance. Candidates that like to work in an international environment and feel well in a culturally diverse working place, are likely to be successful.
In this position you report to the Manager Finance and Compliance.
Purpose of the job:
- Own the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of one or more EAME legal entities
- Prepare and perform balance sheet and P&L reviews
- Validate and record journal entries for designated companies
- Prepare, make and improve account reconciliations
- Prepare annually the statutory accounts from the extraction of the data out of the accounting system up to the filing of tax reports and statutory accounts
- Assist to control corporate income tax and value added tax (document, monitor and improve)
- Ensure compliance and complete audits successfully (US GAAP, Statutory, Internal, SOX, Tax, VAT)
- Implement sustainable lean accounting processes
- Support process improvements and system implementations to ensure enhancements of reporting processes across the EAME locations
- Higher level education in Finance/Accounting (HBO or equivalent)
- 4 - 5 years relevant experience, preferably in an international environment
- Experience in the preparation of annual accounts and European Taxation is a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Financial / Accounting ERP systems and knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English (Dutch and any other European languages are considered an added value)
- Shows initiative and provides good follow up on areas of responsibility
- Comfortable with a team based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam