Senior Holding Controller
Publicatiedatum : 05 januari 2018
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We're looking for a Senior Holding Controller for one of the world's most innovative companies being a producer and distributor of well-knowns brands.
As Senior Holding Controller you will be appointed to the boards of a variety of entities, provide support to the other board members, work with the central HQ teams, be responsible for the statutory compliance requirements and be involved in a varied range of projects. The successful candidate, as part of a growing tax team, will experience a wide range of exposure to the activities of a large multinational organisation.
Working closely with the Central HQ teams, you will play an essential role in managing and maintaining the group's IP and activities in the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work closely with colleagues in the Netherlands, external service providers and members of the central HQ and is able to work in a single contributor role in the Netherlands.
- The day-to-day activities of the group's IP, Holding and Finance entities including the organisation of and attendance at boards meetings, briefing group meetings, preparation of board minutes, etc.
- The management of the compliance requirements of the Netherlands entities, including but not limited to; financial statement preparation and filing, tax return preparation and filing, monthly management reporting and Dutch Central Bank reporting
- The management of the IP owned in the Netherlands, including the approval of any new IP (trademarks, patents, design rights), being registered, protecting the existing IP, assisting with any infringement cases and keeping up to date with new innovations
- Management and approval of royalty calculations and payments
- Manage and coordinate cash flows, fx exposure, settlement of invoices, intercompany recharges and tax liabilities. Manage cash balances and identify surplus cash for efficient repatriation
- Ensuring all legal and compliance obligations of the Dutch entities are met as shareholder of foreign subsidiaries
- Monitoring and advising on changes in Dutch law and regulations and working with the relevant CHQ functions to implement changes as and when required
- Supporting on the implementation of key multi-jurisdiction projects including assistance with the preparation of documents, board minutes, spread sheets and presentations for discussion. Past examples include mergers, demergers and liquidations
- Assisting with legal entity simplification projects as needed
- Responding to ad hoc queries from CHQ and the other business in the Netherlands including coordinating information flows with external advisors
- Supporting and close tax audits
- Building strong relationships with external service providers, the Dutch Tax Authorities as well as finance, tax, legal and treasury at CHQ
- Maintaining a detailed task list to ensure all compliance requirements and projects are completed on a timely basis and to the highest quality standards
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting & post qualification (CPA / CMA / ACCA / CA / RA / AA) preferred
- 10+ years of relevant Holding experience
- Proven skills in Excel and consolidation reporting software, experience with Exact Globe preferred
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Personality: self-starter, highly organized, professional approach and self-confident, achievement focused, entrepreneurial
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam