Publicatiedatum : 29 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
This role is intended for a recent MBA graduate, newly qualified CFA, and/or designated accountant with an internationally respected designation (CPA, CA, ACA) that desires exposure to, and growth in, a wide variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, operational oversight, finance, treasury, corporate restructuring, taxation, and corporate strategy. This role reports to, and works closely with, the Senior Manager, Corporate Finance.
The successful candidate will be a core member of the corporate financial headquarters of a large multinational (publicly traded corp. with $4.5B in revenue). Global opportunities within the corporate offices and operating divisions may be available in the future for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in business analysis, accounting, and strategy, and will be accountable for detailed work whilst being expected to integrate business facts and circumstances to see the big picture.
This role combines the business administration of a global financial headquarters and global corporate project work. This role will provide exposure to a wide variety of business challenges and will push the successful candidate to always be looking for new and improved ways of doing business. This role allows for a level of autonomy in one's work, providing great freedom and flexibility over one's career development.
- Assist Senior Management team on array of projects spanning a variety of disciplines
- Oversee global cash management initiatives
- Develop initiatives to improve global working capital
- Be a part of the core global approval ("ringisho") process which includes the analysis of business strategy, M&A, and global financing
- Be a core member of the global treasury function (financial headquarter cash planning, intercompany financing (debt and equity), relationships with international banking partners)
- Be a key member in driving multiple initiatives and projects
- Involvement in administration of financial headquarters (annual statutory audits, tax issues, accounting issues, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional designation (MBA, CFA, CA, ACA, CPA, etc.)
- Proficiency in accounting
- 5 years of progressive work experience in a multinational environment
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Thomas Traxler, Division Manager Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020 4709011.
If you haven't received a replay from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam