Publicatiedatum : 13 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We are currently looking to recruit a Sr. Accountant for our client, a US-Listed multinational in the Amsterdam region. We are seeking a motivated individual to join their Group Finance team as the Senior Accountant with a focus of the accounting of operations maintenance. In this position, reporting to the Senior Manager Finance, you will be primarily responsible to provide accounting input, posting, analysis and review of expenses and balances to ensure that the transactions are recorded in accordance with relevant GAAP and in compliance with the company's policy and procedures. The key areas of responsibly include the accounting aspects of maintenance and maintenance reserves funds. The ideal candidate is a qualified accountant (RA, RC, CPA or ACCA) with relevant working experience.
- Processing of maintenance related transactions
- Review maintenance reserves funds balances and movements
- Review and process maintenance claims
- Review expenses and accruals
- Supply information to internal and external auditor's to ensure efficient and timely quarterly review and year-end audit
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Qualified accountant (RA, RC, CPA or ACCA) with a post graduate/master education
- Relevant experience in an international environment including a big four audit firm
- Excellent numerical / analytical skills in a complex area
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing - able to communicate ideas accurately and clearly via both verbal and written means
- Independent and proactive - seeks solutions
- Flexible - willing to apply extra commitment during busy periods (no 9-5 mentality)
- Hands-on (willing to understand the details of complex issues), a team player and able to assist staff solve their problems
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020-4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam