Temporary to Permanent
For our international client, one of the world's leading experts in security systems, we are looking for a Sales support (m/f) to support their ever growing Sales team. At first it's a temporary job with a duration of six months, but the intention is temporary to permanent if you are the right fit!
Located near Schiphol, our client is easy accessible by car but also through public transport. Our client will take great care of you and provides a shuttle service from the train station to the job which leaves every five minutes in the morning and brings you back at the end of your workday.
- Handling and processing all incoming orders generated by your colleagues from the sales team. You will be assigned a region which you will be responsible for
- Supporting customers (B2B) via phone and e-mail regarding questions and advice about the product line
- Advising & supporting the sales department and customers
- Being the first contact person for the customers
- After sales and other administrative tasks
Who are you?
- An accurate, proactive, professional and enthusiastic person with a hands on mentality
- Your communication skills in English (written and verbal) are excellent
- Proficiency in other languages aside from English is a plus
- You are stress resistant and customer friendly
- Experience with SAP (not necessary but definitely a plus) and other computer programs, for example Microsoft Excel is required
- Immediately available, 40 hours per week
Are you the Sales support (m/f) we're looking for? Please respond via the 'Solliciteer nu' button!
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11