Sales Support Coordinator - Fashion
Publicatiedatum : 13 april 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
We are currently looking for a Sales Support Coordinator for our client based in Amsterdam.
They are looking for someone on a short notice, so it's required that you are available within 2 weeks. They are looking for someone for the long term.
The purpose of the Sales Support Coordinator is to be the point of contact between the clients, suppliers and internal contacts. You'll be responsible for the improvement of internal processes and you will be going so supervise other sales supports.
- Process customer orders into Navision
- Act as a main point of contact for distributors for all customer related queries, including problem solving
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain
- Monitor order patterns, anticipating demand and pro-actively inform customers about contract balances and related information
- Understand the customer requirements, needs and expectations and relays newly obtained information back to the internal organization as appropriate
- Organize Sample packages
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipments
- College level education (MBO/HBO) or equivalent work experience level
- 4-5 years relevant working experience in a related environment
- Experience in Fashion Business
- Fluent in English & Dutch is a must
This is a fulltime position, which requires an availability of 40 hours per week.
Are you the Sales Support we are looking for? Please send your CV to: [email protected] or call Officeteam: 020-346 3482 Reference number: 365501
If you hava not received a reaction within 10 workdays, your application is not included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam