Publicatiedatum : 02 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
In 2016 the company started a holistic transformation program in order to make an even better fit between the company and the changing world and needs of their customers.
For the Finance department this leads to an increasing demand for sharp and clear reports and analyses of the results, broken down to the different activities. That's why we are looking for a new colleague that can support them creating that transparency.
You'll report to the Head of Finance, and the Finance team consists of 13-14 fte.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accounting and Forecast process according in- and external reporting Guidelines (IFRS, local GAAP) of all Holding and non-operational companies
- Accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing process
- Support within the finance team on special technical accounting topics
- Correctness and reconciliation of General and sub ledgers
- Preparation of documents for in- and external audit purposes
- Correct and timely tax returns for all entities of the Fiscal unit
- Processing of all other Taxes and Fees declarations
- Correct Tax planning process in cooperation with Corporate and External Advisors
Internal Control & Compliance:
- Set-up, maintenance and coordination of the Tax Control Framework
- Correct set-up and maintenance of internal controls and embedding them in the Internal Control Framework.
- Creating awareness of Tax compliance within the organization by organizing trainings
- Managing Tax risks by setting up a proper internal control
- Correct and timely delivery of the consolidated reporting packages of all Holding to corporate
- Organization of reporting activities, both locally as well as delegated to the SSC's
- Maintenance of legal and tax databases for the financial figures
- Annual preparation and filing of the Annual statutory statements
Cash management and cash flow:
- Set-up and maintenance of the bank applications
- Reporting actual and forecast cash position to METRO Finance
- Payment activities
- Proper payment planning in order to optimize the NWC position in cooperation with the Controlling department
- Development, optimization and testing of supporting systems
- Active maintaining contacts with in- and external stakeholders in order to have a solid working relationship
- All necessary people management activities regarding own team. Manage performance and development of 1 direct report.
- Master degree in Financial studies
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Finance, position preferably in retail/wholesale
- Experience with Holding Accounting
- Affinity with financial tools
Is your profile matching and are you interested? Please upload your resume! For any questions, please contact our office via +31 (0)20 470 90 11.
When you haven't received a reaction within 10 workdays, your application will not be included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam