Junior (Business) Finance Analyst
Publicatiedatum : 30 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For one of our international clients, near to Amsterdam and Schiphol airport, we are looking for a high-potential junior business analyst.
This role is intended for a university graduate with strong analytical skills that desires exposure to, and growth in, a wide variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, operational oversight, finance, treasury, budgeting, corporate strategy and some operational tasks required in the EMEA HQ itself. This role reports to, and works closely with, the Senior Business Analyst EMEA.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of business analysis and accounting, and will be assisting the Senior Analyst for detailed work as well as business facts & circumstances required to see the big picture.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Detail orientated - ability to focus on small details whilst seeing the big picture. Ability to connect and integrate facts and circumstances
- Hungry to learn from senior management group with a variety of business backgrounds, expertise, and disciplines
- Willingness to speak up with ideas
- An attitude that seeks perfection in oneself and others, with a mind-set for self-review
- A proactive team player that is continually pushing themselves and others
- Integrity, transparency, honesty, and patience as core attributes are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English language required, with strong business writing
This role provides real world, on the job training. There are no formal training programs for technical competencies, though it is expected that the successful candidate will continually seek out learning opportunities with the onus on self-learning through exposure to new experiences and challenges.
- Strong understanding of Accounting and Finance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in an international environment
- Ability to communicate with senior business leaders
- Advanced excel knowledge
- QV knowledge is a significant asset
- Pragmatic hands-on approach
- Team playe
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Senior Business analyst in a variety of disciplines
- Be a part of the core global approval process which includes the analysis of business strategy, M&A, and global financing
- Be a key member in driving multiple initiatives and projects
- Involvement in administration EMEA financial headquarters
- Preparation of consolidated reports for EMEA region
- Local hire
- Competitive salary & commuting allowance
- Role can involve some international travel
Please react with your resume. For more information you can contact Accounting Operations via 020-4709011
If you have not received a reation within 10 working days, your application is not included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam