€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 / month
Boekhouding en finance
For our international client (commodity trading) we are looking for a Junior Accountant (m/v)
The accountant will be part of the Finance & Operations team of ACT Commodities, a Sales & Trading company with an international product and client portfolio. This makes it a very diverse & international environment, which reflects in the job as well.
The accountant is responsible for process incoming invoices, outgoing invoices and bank statements, control its related balances, and deliver related reports and analysis.
- Ensure accurate and timely registration and posting of creditor invoices and credit card statements
- Close monitor and follow-up of the invoice approval process
- Clear creditor accounts (payments, credit notes)
- Process netting settlements (debtor/creditor)
- Document invoices (archive)
- Ensure accurate and timely registration and posting of debtor invoices
- Clear debtor accounts (non-matched payments, credit notes)
- Execute the intercompany confirmation process
- Vocational education in accounting or related studies
- Experience with AP, AR and IC accounting
- Preferably 2-10 years' experience within an accounting department
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in international VAT treatment
Interested? Are you the Junior Accountant we are looking for? Please click the "subscribe" button and let us know.
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11