Internal Audit Manager
Publicatiedatum : 06 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Do you have experience as an Internal Auditor working for an international company? Are you looking for a position in which you can make a difference for and work closely with the business? Then this position might be exactly what you are looking for:
Purpose of the Job
The Internal Audit Manager will be reporting to the Director Internal Audit and will have the primary responsibility for leading and participating as a member of the audit team conducting activities at locations worldwide. You will be responsible for performing financial and operational audits and/or EDP-audits with a mind-set of affecting positive change in the business.
The Internal Audit Manager will have the opportunity to strengthen & optimize business processes. You will be working in a team based at the global head office in Amsterdam and will work closely with management to establish excellence in business processes and controls, taking a lead role in conducting internal audits.
- The full lifecycle of internal audits which includes developing scope, creating work programs, performing audit procedures, preparing internal audit reports, agreeing upon action plans and follow up of the implementation of audit actions
- Assessing risk, internal controls and compliance with (financial) process requirements. In addition, identifies process weaknesses, inefficiencies and operational issues
- Having a consultative role towards management for defining the required policies, standards and procedures.
- Supporting the implementation of a standardized Risk Management and Internal Control framework across the group
- Contributing to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements, exploring new opportunities to add value to the companies strategies
- Occasionally, the Internal Audit Manager might be responsible for the execution of special investigations and unplanned audits. in close partnership with the Director Internal Audit
- Master's degree and a qualified accountant (RA, CA/CPA)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Financial Auditing and / or Operational Auditing
- Experience in Auditing at an international (listed) company optionally combined with Big4 auditing experience
- Flexibility to travel abroad with approximately 30% international travel
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam