Publicatiedatum : 30 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international company active in the personal staffing and development business I am urgently seeking for an Accountant. There is a lot of growth potential within this company.
As the Accountant, you will work from the Amsterdam office to take ownership for the AP operation for Netherlands, as well as assisting the FC with the monthly close for both the Netherlands and Belgium entities.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Booking & coding & payment of AP invoices for NL
- Actuals vs Forecast Analysis
- Payroll preparation
- Prepare month-end adjustments
- Prepayments/Accruals/Deferred Revenue/Depreciation etc.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- VAT Returns
- Managing intercompany transactions and balances
- Assist with corporate financial & management reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Fluent English & Dutch with excellent communication skills in both
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excel skills up to VLOOKUP & Pivot Tables
- G/L experience is a necessity (a Double-entry (Debits/Credits) test will be given)
- Working knowledge of Dutch GAAP
- Additional knowledge of USGAAP would be an advantage
- Be organised and methodical in approach
- The ability to think on your feet and to use your initiative
Other Points about the role
- Will require monthly travel to Belgium
Please react with your resume. For more information you can contact Accounting Operations via telephone number: 020-4709011
If you have not received a reaction within 10 working days, your application is not included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam