€ 3.500,00 - € 4.200,00 / month
Boekhouding en finance
For our international client (consultancy branche) we are looking for a GL Accountant (m/f)
Are you eager to be a part of an international Finance team in a constant developing environment?
Are you a team player, navigating easily between cultures, detail and the bigger picture and between the team and management?
Are you communicative, decisive, persuasive, and able to challenge people through positive confrontation?
Are you accurate, pragmatic, result- and performance oriented while being customer and service minded?
If you answer these questions with Yes, you may be the person we are looking for.
Your mission is a fluent accounting processes and systems for the different entities and administrations compliant to international legal, fiscal and statutory requirements and being a business partner to management.
- Coordinate and control accounting processes and systems
- Manage and execute forecast and budget process
- Professional analysis with accuracy and caring for details
- Report financial results and analysis
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations
- Liaise with auditors, banks, statutory organisations, tax authority and tax advisors
- Manage VAT and other tax issues
- Ensure compliance tax, local and Dutch GAAP standards and statutory requirements
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Help to ensure that supplier and customer invoices are input in a timely manner
- Ensure action is taken on overdue balances and items not allocated and\or matched
- Develop financial management mechanisms to minimise financial risks
- Evaluate current processes and initiate structural improvements
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.You have HBO working and thinking level and a degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have at least three years' experience as GL accountant in an international commercial environment with different entities
- You have experience with accounting software (Exact Globe)
- An extensive knowledge of finance, fiscal and VAT procedures
- You have excellent MS office skills and advanced skills in Excel
- You have strong organizational, communicative and administrative skills
- You are accurate, pro-active, flexible, pragmatic, service minded, friendly and have the ability to handle stressful situations
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11