Publicatiedatum : 30 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
FP&A Analyst | Global leader in IT Technology
We are seeking to recruit a person for the position of FP&A Analyst for the global leader in technology and supply chain services. You'll be part of the newly created FP&A team and report directly to the Manager FP&A.
You'll have a crucial position in the Benelux team, directly linked to their business' profitability and will participate in challenging projects related to M&A and Business Transformation.
The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving approximately 160 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. They're named as one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies in the world.
- Supporting all lines of business in the Benelux
- Conduct financial and other analyses that lead to key insight that support the Regional Management Team to execute strategic decisions
- Driving the budget process, analyses of actual performance vs forecast, analyses and reporting vendor and customer profitability
- Participation in ad hoc projects (e.g. M&A)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling, in a multinational/corporate environment
- Experience in a BIG 4 company is preferred
- Fluent in English and fluent in Dutch is preferred
- Personality: very proactive, strong analytical skills (in XLS and other systems), team player, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020 4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam