Financial Royalty Controller
€65000 - 75000 / annum
juni 1, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
Do you feel at ease in an international and fast paced environment, do you have great enthusiasm and ambition? And are you willing to work as a Financial Royalty Controller within a team of five direct colleagues?
You'll be working for a Group which has a truly global library of international hits under one roof. The role will engage with colleagues Opco's and stakeholders globally across the business as well as external clients.
Take the opportunity to see if the responsibilities and requirements are matching your profile and apply for this job.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting including Budget and Forecast
- Reporting includes P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow
- Royalty forecasting
- Cost reporting and forecasting
- Participation in annual audit
Responsible for all Format business controlling:
- Reporting about all Format actual numbers, variances to forecast/budgets etc.
- Responsible for validating and assessing all future format fee projections/forecasts
- Controlling the correct application of the General Licensing Policy (GLP)
- Establish an understanding of how all format fees impact the company in general and the Opco's specifically
Format sales/Straight license deal reporting:
- Actual reporting to sales responsibles about format sales
- Assisting in forecasting of format sales together with sales responsible, located in London
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager Financial Control
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience within an international environment
- Strong MS Excel skills and able to deal with complex data files
- Fluent English
- Preferred knowledge of SAP BPC and / or CODA
- Personality: flexible, hands-on mentality and accurate, self-starter and pro-active
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.