Publicatiedatum : 13 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Our client is a multinational retail organization and worldwide number one in their portfolio. They're looking for a Finance Analyst for one of the divisions at their European headquarter. You'll support the commercial business by providing analysis of financial reports, trends and opportunities within the portfolio, as well as being responsible for the delivery of accurate forecast and review of actual investments.
- Responsible for timely and insightful financial analysis
- Interpret and review financial results with stakeholders, including trends/issues and opportunities
- Long term strategic planning process
- Provide evaluations for investment allocations
- Support in the strategic and business planning process
- Monthly closing and forecasting process
- Driving initiatives in terms of efficiency, measuring ROI and making solid financial recommendations
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Master degree, finance related. Qualified accounting degree preferred (CPA/RA/ACCA/CA)
- 4 years relevant Financial or Business Analysis work experience
- Excellent communication skills, with a capacity to communicate complex concepts and ideas in a simple way
- Analytical thinker, stakeholder management skills, strong communicator, ability to present complex concepts in a simple way
- English fluent, spoken and written
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020-4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam